WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE BY TONY SFEIRS DESIGNER PHYSIQUE
Whey Protein Concentrate by Tony Sfeirs Designer Physique is a rich source of protein and branched chain amino acids. It contains a high concentration of protein which is low in fat and carbohydrates and is ideal for people who are looking for a good quality, economic protein powder.
Designer Physique’s Whey Protein Concentrate is produced by an ultra filtration process which ensures a high quality extraction while maintaining protein quality. The process also makes Whey Protein Concentrate easy to mix. It is 100% pure premium quality with no Artificial Flavours, Artificial Colours, Preservatives, Added Sugar or Sweeteners.
Features and Benefits of Whey Protein Concentrate by Designer Physique
– 100% natural whey protein.
– Naturally produced by cross-flow ultra filtration.
– 79.8g of protein per 100g.
– A Concentrate Formula making it economical.
– Easily digestible and absorbable substitute for protein rich foods including meat, fish, chicken and eggs.
– A quick and nutritious complement for today’s busy men and women, children, athletes and the elderly.
– Helps to satisfy hunger cravings.
– Tastes great in juice.
– No Artificial Flavours, Colours or Preservatives.
– No added Sugar or Sweeteners.
– Gluten Free.
– 24g of protein per serve.
Whey Protein Concentrate (milk). Contains: Lecithin (soy).
Whey Protein Concentrate (milk), Cocoa, Xylitol (natural sweetener), Xanthan Gum (natural gum), Natural Vanilla Flavour, Thaumatin (natural sweetener). Contains: Lecithin (soy).
Whey Protein Concentrate (milk), Xylitol (Natural Sweetener), Xanthan Gum (Natural Gum), Natural Vanilla Flavour, Thaumatin (Natural Sweetener). Contains: Lecithin (soy).
Mixing Instructions for Whey Protein Concentrate by Tony Sfeirs Designer Physique
Consume 1 serve with 200-400ml of water or juice. Alternatively, it can be added to food or used in smoothies for an extra protein boost.
Check out our range of protein powder flavours
If you're looking for something different, check out our range of different protein flavours.