Want to burn fat and speed up your post-workout recovery by replenishing your body’s hydration-inducing electrolytes? Available in multiple mouthwatering flavours, including Blood Orange, Strawberry, Kiwi and Glacial Grape, Scivation Xtend BCAA can do just that.
Xtend BCAA uses a scientifically proven formula, including glutamine and citrulline, which support muscle repair and new muscle construction. Speeding up protein synthesis helps you to train with more intensity for longer.
This advanced BCAA drink mix is suitable for pre, post and intra-workout consumption, making it a leading choice for world-class athletes and elite bodybuilders alike.
Xtend Original BCAA
Xtend Original BCAA has been helping people recover and perform better for over 10 years! The name may have slightly changed (no longer Scivation Xtend) but it still has the same great formula. With 7 grams of branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs), which have been clinically shown to support muscle recovery and growth it is the product that you can trust.
Xtend Original also contains hydrating electrolytes and additional performance ingredients to help you refuel, repair, and recover. Try all the sugar-free great tasting flavours of Xtend Original BCAA to push your training and fitness goals to another level!!
What Is Xtend BCAA?
A popular choice of athletes for over ten years, Xtend BCAA is a best-selling carb-free and sugar-free drink mix powder.
It contains the three essential BCAAs in a 2:1:1 ratio (leucine: valine: isoleucine). This is proven to be the most effective balance for increasing the intensity of your workouts and speeding up protein synthesis to help you recover faster.
It’s designed to be used both mid-exercise on training days and in-between meals on non-training days. All you have to do is mix one scoop of the sugar-free powder with water (depending on your personal preference), shake well, and consume! Two scoops a day are recommended for optimal results.
Why Should I Consider Using Xtend BCAA?
There are lots of reasons for using Scivation Xtend BCAA powder. Here are just some of the reasons you should consider adding this best-selling sugar-free supplement to your routine:
- To boost your energy: Do you often feel fatigued during exercise? Xtend BCAA helps you to train harder for longer.
- To shorten recovery time: By providing you with a protein boost and electrolytes which improve circulation and muscle retention, it can reduce soreness and promote muscle building after a particularly gruelling gym session.
- Because it’s great value: Compared to many BCAA formulas on the market, Xtend provides more bang for your buck. Many competitors offer only 5g of BCAA, but Xtend has 7g for the same price. The product is inexpensive, making it perfect for regular use.
- It contains additional electrolytes: While Xtend BCAA doesn’t contain caffeine or vitamins, it does contain a decent amount of nutrients and electrolytes. These keep your body hydrated and regulate your muscle contractions.
- It’s flexible: Scivation Xtend BCAA powder can be taken before, after or intra-workout. It can even be taken on your days off! If you’re looking for a BCAA to slot easily into your routine, look no further than this product.
BCAA’s – branched-chain amino acids are a group of three essential amino acids: leucine, isoleucine and valine. They are essential, meaning they can not be produced by your body and must be obtained from food. BCAA supplements have been shown to build muscle, decrease muscle fatigue and alleviate muscle soreness.
Glutamine is an important amino acid with many functions in the body. It is a building block of protein and a critical part of the immune system. Glutamine can also decrease muscle soreness known as DOMS (Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness) and improve recovery after intense exercise.
- Added Citrulline which will aid with blood flow and shuttling nutrients to the working muscles
- Amazing flavours that will have you wanting to drink Xtend Original all day long!
- Performance-based formula which can lead to improved results
- Clinically supported 2:1:1 ratio of 7 grams of branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) per serving will support your recovery and muscle growth
- Electrolytes for increased hydration and performance benefits associated with mico nutrient supplementation
Directions of Use
Mix each level scoop in 250-500ml of water (adjust for taste preference) and shake well. For best results consume 2 level scoops per day. Buy Xtend Original BCAA now and Xtend Original afterpay.
Things To Consider Before Starting Nutritional Supplements
There are several important things you should think about before taking exercise supplements like Scivation Xtend BCAA powder.
In particular, if you’ve never had supplements before, consider these points.
- Just taking them isn’t enough. Purchasing health products can help your fitness journey, but it’s you that does the legwork! Supplements aren’t an easy, quick-fix – they need to be a part of your general healthy lifestyle for you to see results.
- More doesn’t mean better results. Newbies can think that the more you’re taking, the better and faster they’ll work. This is a common misconception, as some vitamins can actually have a detrimental effect when taken in excess. B6 can even cause neurological symptoms with overdosing. To stay safe when taking supplements, closely follow instructions. Never exceed the recommended dosage, and consult your doctor if you’ve got any questions.
- The perfect balance looks different for everyone. Each person has different requirements, based on their level of fitness, age, and diet. Your supplements will vary depending on how you exercise, whether you’re a bodybuilder or a long-distance runner. You have to ask yourself what you need from your supplements. If you live in a dark or cold country, vitamin D may be a priority. If you’re a regular gym-goer, magnesium may be able to maximize your gains.
- Quality is important. Not all health supplements are created equal. Before purchasing any, pay close attention to their ingredients. It’s a good idea to read expert reviews and customer testimonies to assess the quality of the product before you spend your money on it.
Is BCAA powder a popular dietary supplement product?
In the past couple of years, BCAA powder like that produced by Xtend has become very popular in the sports world. It is now one of the leading types of supplements in the industry.
Is Xtend BCAA popular among weight training enthusiasts?
This advanced BCAA drink mix is very popular among weight training fans. This is because the product can boost your muscle growth, as well as generally enhancing performance. It is designed with endurance exercise (like cycling, rowing and weightlifting) in mind.
Is Xtend BCAA a safe dietary supplement?
Provided you stick within the daily recommended dose, Scivation Xtend BCAA powder is completely safe for healthy adults to take daily.
Can anyone take Xtend BCAA?
The supplement is recommended for any adults looking to give their workouts that added boost.
However, if you experience any side effects, you should stop taking the BCAA powder immediately and speak to your doctor.
Can muscle protein synthesis be improved by taking Xtend BCAA?
The muscle proteins in your body constantly break down and synthesize. Muscle wasting occurs when more of your protein is broken down than synthesized, so your body lacks the muscle protein needed.
Studies show that BCAA can inhibit muscle protein breakdown and be effective in orchestrating optimal protein synthesis.
Why are branched-chain amino acids (BCAA) so beneficial?
Amino acids are often called building blocks because they are what the body uses to produce proteins. They also help to regulate your blood sugar and release serotonin during exercise. Your body needs them to run.
BCAAs – the name for acids that have an extra chain branching off them- consist of leucine, valine and isoleucine.
These three acids are known as ‘essential’, which means that the body cannot produce them. Instead, they must be acquired from high-protein food, like eggs and meat. BCAA supplements can be a great way of obtaining essential acids.