What is EHPLabs OxyWhey?
EHPLabs OxyWhey, one of the most loved protein supplements in Australia, is back with a new and improved formula. What is different? What was once just a protein shake is now a wellness formula. The new and improved OxyWhey has been packed full of probiotics, digestive enzymes and B vitamins to provide you with a full spectrum of health benefits like supporting immune health and encouraging lean tissue development. All this while containing 25g of highly bioavailable protein.
Not only does the new formula have all the good stuff that the previous formula did, but it also has added health benefits and some delightful new flavours. While the original version of EHPLabs OxyWhey was already delicious, now you have a choice between five different tasty flavours, including Delicious Chocolate, Vanilla Ice Cream and Peanut Butter Puffs.
We are confident that you will agree that the new OxyWhey flavour options taste as amazing, if not better than its predecessor. Get yourself a tub of the new and improved whey protein from EHPLabs today.
EHPLabs OxyWhey at a glance
- Available in amazing flavours
- Fat loss protein featuring a triple blend of proteins
- Range of fat-loss ingredients (including grape seed extract and green tea)
- Has 1g net carbs and fat only
- Easily stacks with Oxyshred and other fat burners
What are the key ingredients in OxyWhey by EHPlabs?
Whey Protein Isolate
Whey Protein Isolate is the purest form of whey and one of the primary ingredients in EHPLabs OxyWhey. Each serving provides 25 grams of rapidly digesting whey protein with low levels of fat, sugar, cholesterol, lactose and other stuff you can do without. Good things take time, but when it comes to protein digestion and absorption, efficiency is our friend, and you can guarantee that this product will provide you with just that. Plus, whey protein isolate stimulates muscle protein synthesis, a process that repairs muscle damage that is caused by exercise.
Thiamin is actually B1, a vitamin that works to help the body use carbohydrates as energy. It also helps many tissues in the body to function properly. If your body doesn’t have enough Thiamin, it can affect the nervous system, heart and brain negatively. While a deficiency in B1 is quite rare in the Western world, supplementing your body with extra B1 can have positive health effects. Vitamin B1 helps to prevent kidney and circulation problems, minimises the risk of heart disease and boosts energy.
L. rhamnosus is a ‘good’ bacteria that is naturally produced by your gut. When gut problems are experienced, probiotics containing L. Rhamnosus are popularly used and prescribed. It can improve digestive health by strengthening gut health, balancing the immune system, relieving stomach discomfort and helping to protect the gut against cavities. There is also significant evidence showing that L. rhamnosus can help skin health by eliminating adult acne and preventing the development of eczema.
Chromium picolinate is a mineral that’s popularly used for weight management or as a supplement to encourage weight loss. Some studies have shown that supplementing the mineral helps to reduce hunger, cravings and binge eating.
What amino acids are in EHPLabs OxyWhey?
Thiamin, Riboflavin and Niacin.
What vitamins & minerals are in EHPLabs OxyWhey?
Vitamin B6, vitamin B12, pantothenic acid, vitamin C, Calcium, Chromium, Magnesium and Zinc.
Is Oxywhey gluten free?
Yes, EHPLabs OxyWhey is a premium protein formula that is gluten free. Its fantastic lean protein formula also has very few carbs, is low in calories and has almost no fat despite its mouth watering flavour choices.
Is Oxywhey lactose free?
No, OxyWhey is not a lactose free product.
Is Oxywhey suitable for vegans?
No, OxyWhey does contain dairy proteins, which makes it unsuitable for vegans. However, it does fit the bill for vegetarians for those who have milk derived protein.
Is Oxywhey suitable for a keto diet?
Yes, OxyWhey has a tiny amount of carbs (approximately 2 grams per serving), which barely spikes insulin levels.
Is Oxywhey suitable for a Paleo diet?
No, OxyWhey is unsuitable for those on the Paleo diet.
Does EHPLabs OxyWhey contain BCAAs?
Yes. BCAAs stands for branched-chain amino acids, which are three types of amino acids leucine, isoleucine and valine. These cannot be made by your body and must be obtained through your diet or supplements. Some benefits of BCAAs are reduced exercise fatigue, increased muscle growth and increased muscle recovery after a workout.
Oxywhey contains 5.3 grams of BCAAs, as well as other amino acids, comprising a total of 24 grams of protein per serving.
What flavours does OxyWhey come in?
- Choc Caramel. Lets be honest, it is hard to beat the creamy, rich flavour of chocolate. But, if you are looking for something more sophisticated than the typical smooth chocolate taste, it is hard to go past the choc caramel flavour. The caramelly base adds complexity to the already delicious chocolate flavour.
- Delicious Chocolate. There is a good reason it is hard to find anyone who does not like the classic flavour of chocolate, that is because it is so delicious. OxyWheys chocolate flavour is no exception, it has that rich, melt in your mouth taste. It is so good that you will probably even forget you are drinking something healthy!
- Peanut Butter Puffs. Are you the kind of person who prefers savoury over sweet? If so, the Peanut Butter Puffs flavour option may be a great choice for you. This delectable flavour ties in the saltiness of peanut butter with a creamy taste for the perfect sweet but not too sweet treat.
- Raspberry Ripple Cheesecake. it is the perfect flavour for those who like a bit of tartiness in their desserts. This flavour has the semi-sweet tang of raspberry mixed in with the sweet and rich taste of cheesecake.
- Vanilla Ice Cream. There are two types of people in the world, those who absolutely love vanilla and those who, well, do not. If you are a sucker for the floral, sweet, creamy taste of vanilla, then you will love the Vanilla Ice cream flavour of Oxywhey.
How to use EHPLabs OxyWhey?
EHPLabs OxyWhey protein can be used any time of the day, depending on your personal preference. You can use it in the morning to boost your metabolism, between meals to increase protein intake and curb cravings, or post workout to encourage lean muscle development and assist with muscle recovery.
Simply mix 1 scoop (30g) of EHPLabs OxyWhey with 250 to 300ml of cold water or milk and consume. This is an extremely versatile product, so if you are looking to change things up, add a scoop into a smoothie, a bowl of cereal or mix into a bowl of warm oats for a flavour and quality protein boost.
When is the best time to take EHPLabs OxyWhey?
Protein powder or protein supplements can be taken at any time of the day. After a workout session, the body needs protein to recover. A premium lean protein formula shake or supplement like Oxywhey can be an effective way to kick start increased muscle recovery following a workout.
What is the recommended daily dosage of EHPLabs OxyWhey?
The recommended daily dosage of OxyWhey is one to two scoops (34 g each), depending on your activity level. Mix each scoop with 175 to 300 ml of milk or water to get the maximum benefit.
What are the benefits of EHPLabs OxyWhey?
- Available in five delicious flavours, including choc caramel, delicious chocolate, peanut butter puffs, raspberry ripple cheesecake and vanilla ice cream.
- Many people automatically associate protein supplements will bulk them up. But this is not necessarily true. Whey Protein can be used to build mass muscle or lean muscle mass, depending on the amount you take and what exercise you do.
- Though there is a tonne of protein powder on the market, OxyWhey has additional health benefits and is one of the tastiest protein powders available in Australia.
- OxyWhey can be used alongside EHPLabs Crea8 for a complete after exercise shake experience.
- Not only does protein powder help build muscle, but it can also be used to help keep you fuller for longer between meals.
Is EHPLabs OxyWhey good for muscle gain?
Yes, thanks to the mix of dairy proteins and slow absorbing casein, OxyWhey is a quick acting whey for recovery but simultaneously fuels muscles for hours.
Are there any potential side effects of EHPLabs OxyWhey?
EHPlabs OxyWhey whey protein concentrate has no known side effects, unless consumed in excess.
It is, however, not recommended for people who cannot process whey proteins properly and people who struggle with lactose intolerance.
Who is EHPLabs OxyWhey best for?
OxyWhey is the whey protein designed for those who are active and health conscious and want a delish protein shake that supports both fat loss and/or muscle growth.
Check out our range of protein powder flavours
If you're looking for something different, check out our range of different protein flavours.