Max’s Lab Series Glutamine +
Training hard and pushing it in the gym is no easy task, so if you are struggling to recover and each session is leaving you sore and tired, you may want to include Max’s Lab Series Glutamine + in your supplement stack. Glutamine is an amino acid that is abundantly found in the body and plays an important role in helping us recover especially when training or work stressors are high. It also has benefits for immune system function and gut health which makes it a very well-rounded supplement that many people could benefit from. You can be sure that this product contains no nasties as the team at Max’s have ensured that each tub contain absolutely zero sweeteners, flavours or fillers so that you can get the highest quality product. Make the most of your recovery time by getting hold of some Max’s Lab Series Glutamine + today.
L-Glutamine is part of the 20 amino acids that are naturally occurring in dietary protein. It is the most abundant amino acid found in human blood and is also the preferred fuel source for cells in the intestinal and immune system which is why it is so beneficial for maintaining good gut health.
- This product is flavourless and is therefore perfect for stacking with other supplements
- One of the longest serving, most-trusted Australian supplement brands
- Glutamine is commonly used alongside Creatine in a complete post-workout shake
- Max’s only use high-quality, pharmaceutical grade glutamine
- No need to load or cycle this product, simply take 5g daily
Directions of Use
Mix 1 scoop (5g) of Max’s Lab Series Glutamine + with water, juice or your pre/post/intra workout shake daily for the best results. This product is commonly used alongside Creatine Monohydrate which is also available from Max’s.