Glucose is very important for athletes who are looking to maximise their goals, and RPG from Redcon1 is a supplement that can help us ensure that the glucose is going exactly where we want it to go. Glucose partitioning can be quite confusing, but it is worth being mindful of if you are trying to take your goals to the next level. When you eat carbohydrates your body releases insulin from the pancreas and insulin is the storage hormone that can either work in your favour or to your detriment. RPG can help shuttle the carbohydrates we eat towards muscle tissue to replenish glycogen stores and reduce the amount of excess carbs available to be stored as body fat.
Chromium is a glucose partitioning agent that will make sure that the insulin released by the pancreas while eating a meal in high carbs does not get there too quick and oversaturate the muscle (or fat) cells. This lengthy process will put your body in a much greater anabolic environment, more suitable to athletic goals.
- This product does not create insulin, so there is no need to cycle off RPG
- Suitable for both men and women
- Very useful for athletes with particularly high carbohydrate intakes
- Redcon1 sponsors world class bodybuilders like James Hollingshead and Cedric McMillan
- Redcon1 is the official supplement choice of a number militaries around the world
Directions of Use
Take one serving of RPG 30 minutes before a high carbohydrate meal. It is recommended that you take 2 capsules of RPG for every 25 grams of carbs, but do not take more than 4 capsules per serving. It is important to consume RPG with carbohydrates or you may experience symptoms associated with low blood sugar levels such as light-headedness or nausea.