Redcon1 Mental Trigger
As nootropics get more and more popular in the supplement industry, it was only a matter of time before Redcon1 came out with their own and here it is, Mental Trigger. The majority of supplements focus on helping us perform our best physically, but the mental side of things often gets left behind. All the energy and performance ingredients in the world will not help you if your mind is not in it, which is why a product like Mental Trigger can be so helpful for those looking to take their training to the next level.
Alpha-GPC is an exciting ingredient that is becoming very popular for intra-workout formulas. Alpha-GPC is a nootropic which means it will help promote better focus and concentration during your session so that your mind is getting as much out of the session as your body is. Nootropics are also useful when studying or working to increase concentration and productivity.
- Redcon1 sponsors world class bodybuilders like James Hollingshead and Cedric McMillan
- Redcon1 is the official supplement choice of a number militaries around the world
- Can be used by students, athletes, gamers or anyone looking for a cognitive boost
- A great alternative to pre-workouts if you are only looking to increase focus
- Capsule-based so Mental Trigger is easy to consume
Directions of Use
Redcon1 advise customers to take 1 capsule of Mental Trigger in the morning on an empty stomach to assess tolerance. Once you have determined your tolerance is appropriate, take 1-2 capsules in the morning on an empty stomach. It is important not to combine this supplement with other products that contain caffeine or stimulants. This product can be used alongside Total War and/or Big Noise for the ultimate pre-workout experience.