Rule 1 Glutamine
The most abundant amino acid in the body and now the latest raw amino acid from Rule 1, its Glutamine! If you are someone who is subjecting their body to heavy bouts of training on a daily basis, it is likely that your glutamine levels are being heavily depleted which can have detrimental effects on your ability to recover. This is where a high-quality glutamine supplement comes in, such as this product from the team at Rule 1. I am sure all of us have had the odd tub of creatine that goes clumpy and tastes chalky when you mix it up – well you can rest easy in the fact that Rule 1 only use 100% micronized glutamine to ensure this very thing never happens.
L-Glutamine is part of the 20 amino acids that are naturally occurring in dietary protein. It is the most abundant amino acid found in human blood and is also the preferred fuel source for cells in the intestinal and immune system which is why it is so beneficial for maintaining good gut health.
- This product is flavourless and is therefore perfect for stacking with other supplements
- Those who are resistance training or exercising intensely need higher amounts of glutamine in order to recover
- Glutamine is commonly used alongside Creatine in a complete post-workout shake
- Rule 1 only use high-quality, pharmaceutical grade glutamine
- No need to load or cycle this product, simply take 5g daily
Directions of Use
Mix 1 scoop 5g of Rule 1 glutamine with water, juice or your pre/post/intra workout shake daily for the best results. This product is commonly used alongside Creatine Monohydrate which is also available from Rule 1. Combine with your Rule 1 Protein or Rule 1 Whey Blend for convenient consumption.