ATP Science Z-MAG
With everybody counting macros and worrying about carbs, fats and protein, the micronutrients sometimes get forgotten but there is no excuse for neglecting these now with Z-MAG from ATP Science. The modern diet is significantly lower in fruits and vegetables than that of our ancestors and this means that we are missing out on key vitamins and minerals that are essential for maintaining optimal health. That is where Z-MAG comes in. This fantastic product will help top up your nutrient intake by providing you with key minerals like magnesium, zinc, selenium and taurine. These nutrients are some of the most commonly deficient in populations of the developed world due to the lack of diversity within our diets. If you are looking to cover all of your bases and help your body feel and perform to its best ability, get hold of some Z-MAG from ATP Science.
Magnesium is the second most commonly deficient mineral in developed countries. This ingredient can be beneficial for reducing blood pressure, managing insulin sensitivity and has fantastic benefits for promoting relaxation and reducing stress.
- ATP Science pride themselves on being backed by science and research
- Available in easy-to-take capsules for your convenience
- Contains taurine which can assist with aiding recovery
- If you are training very frequently, you may require more vitamins and minerals than the average person
- Features many of the nutrients that humans are most commonly deficient in due to our reduced dietary diversity
Directions of Use
Take 1-2 capsules of ATP Science Z-MAG daily with food. Do not exceed three capsules daily. This product can be used alongside a range of ATP Science products including AMP V, Gutright and Vital Food. Most people consume Z-MAG first thing in the morning with a meal and this can be beneficial so that your body is primed for absorption and digestion.