Max’s Challenge Lean Starter Pack
The Max’s Challenge Lean Starter Pack will help build lean muscle while burning unwanted bodyfat. With two types of protein both are going to help aid with muscle recovery and provide a low calorie, high protein source to keep levels optimal for lean muscle gain. Shred System is a fat burning protein that is consumed throughout the day and Anabolic Night is taken before bed to provide a slow release of protein during rest. Creatine has been added to the stack for its muscle building and performance benefits used in conjunction with the proteins.
Max’s Anabolic Night 4lb (60 serves) protein is the ultimate product to consume before going to bed. With an 8 hour slow release digestion time it will help recover and build muscle while you are sleeping.
Max’s Shred System 5lb (75 serves) is different to most other lean proteins on the market as it contains a unique amino acid blend that gets results. It contains a thermogenic blend of ingredients that will help inhibit fat storage and assist with turning that unwanted fat into muscle.
Max’s Creatine X8 500g (100 serves) contains 8 different forms to ensure the maximum utilization and absorption can be achieved from taking the product. With all 8 types having individual benefits this is the best way to ensure results.
- 2 different types of protein that can be consumed day and night for best results
- Amazing tasting products that you can have by themselves or make into a smoothie
- Max’s Anabolic Night is a dessert style protein that will help reduce hunger craving before bed
- Creatine will help improve strength, power and performance and improve recovery time substancially
- Proud Australian company that has always been known for their incredible flavours and high quality products
Directions of Use
Consume the Max’s Challenge Pack products in the listed method. Max’s Shred system can be consumed 1-2 times throughout the day. Max’s Anabolic Night is best consumed 30 minutes before bed on an empty stomach. Max’s Creatine X8 should be used every day, 5g added to a pre or post workout drink or even just added to a protein shake.